Dear Readers of Our Websites,
Even though we haven’t been in touch with you for a while, we have been busily working on our new developments and are ready to share them with you:
- We have established a new non-profit organization in Ethiopia. The main objective is to give widows and orphaned & needy children in Ethiopia a new future through hope, care and education. You can find us at Reaching Beyond Words Ethiopia.
- In order to support the programs in Ethiopia, we have established a fundraising operation selling coffee called More Than Coffee. God has been very good to us in this aspect giving us favor with our coffee supplier as well as buyers. We trust Him for His leading and guidance in this area.
- “The Pattern” by Brother Cecil J. duCille has been made available in various electronic formats including epub, mobi (Kindle), rtf, pdb, etc. You are welcome to download it for free following this link.
- As usual, there are a number of updates from the Philippines at Kingdom Message Ministry Foundation.
- Audio messages from the recent conferences can be found following this link.
- KIT and KIT for KIDS websites have changed their addresses and can be found at http://preachingbeyondwords.org/kitbulletin/ and http://preachingbeyondwords.org/kit4kids/.
- Following is the list of our latest mission reports:
We trust you will be blessed and edified by these additions to our websites. May the Lord keep you in the palm of His mighty hand.
In His service,
We are pleased to let you all know that a couple of our websites have been recently updated with the following audio and video files:
- New Hope International: Audio messages from the recent trip to Nigeria.
- End-Time Kingdom of God: Audio messages by Bro. Mark Jantzi covering 2013 teachings.
- Butter & Honey: Praise & worship video from the recent youth camp in Nigeria.
May the Lord bless you as you partake of His glory.
God has been moving gloriously in Africa and we have been privileged to partake of this glory. Following are a few highlights from our recent trip to some of the West African countries:
- West Africa Chronicle – Part 1 – Port Harcourt, Nigeria by Br Mark Jantzi
- West Africa Chronicle – Part 2 – Legos, Nigeria by Br Mark Jantzi
- West Africa Chronicle – Part 3 – Monrovia, Liberia by Br Mark Jantzi
- West Africa Chronicle – Part 4 – Freetown (Lakka), Sierra Leone by Br Mark Jantzi
- The African Chronicles – The Nigerian Adventure by Br Burt Asbill
- Report from Nigeria by Br Chris Asbill
For the past several days it has been on my heart to write a summary concerning our trip to the Philippines. As I am on the plane somewhere over the Pacific (Northeast of Korea), it seems to be the best time. This trip to the Philippines has kept us quite busy each and every day while we were there. As I write, I wonder how I can convey to you all that we saw, witnessed and were a part of. This report certainly cannot contain it all but what I can share is indelibly written on my heart… Read more…
July 31 marked another successful Nutrition Month Celebration as mandated by the Department of Education office. This year’s theme was “Gutom at Malnutrisyon, Sama-sama nating wakasan” or, for those of us who don’t understand Filipino, “Hunger and malnutrition, let us end it together.” One of the objectives of this 2013 theme was to increase awareness of hunger issues and malnutrition… Read more…
We are pleased to let you know that we have launched a new video site containing messages by various speakers and praise & worship videos from various conferences. To access the site, please click on the following link – Butter and Honey. This video site is also easily accessible from the Library on Preaching Beyond Words. May you experience His presence as you partake of His word.
The following message was given in Dubuque, IA, in March 2001 by Brother Cecil duCille.